Steven Universe: Don't Cost Nothing

[Verse 1]

Bright sunny day don't cost nothing

Light summer breeze don't cost nothing

What do I do with all this money?

When the only thing I want is you


[Verse 2]


Palling around don't cost nothing

Singing a song don't cost nothing

How do I spend all this money?

I'd rather just spend time with you


[Verse 3]


You could buy a house and a car

I guess that I can but I've already got a van

I could put you through college

But I'm with the Gems all the time

Or I could buy you all the finest courses online

What if we took a trip?


[Bridge]

Do you think?

Yeah I do! We could take a vacation

We could go somewhere new


[Reprise]


Tailor-made suits, those cost something

Room with a view, those cost something

Dancing with you

Don't cost nothing

Why'd we even come, we could've done this at home

Singing a song don't cost nothing

Or was it palling around, don't cost nothing

Getting it wrong

Don't cost nothing

I tried

I'm surprised you remembered any of it


[Outro]

What can I say, it's catchy

It's over, isn't it?

It's over, isn't it?

It's over, isn't it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hugot Pa More sa Mt. Ulap

The Mt. Ulap Fire

Why Mt. Ulap Hikes are Suspended