Ulap Adventures

Here is my doll I chose to name "Ulap". She is one of the Cordilleran dolls, Ate Jac started to put up for her studio. She has different dolls that would suit your personality. Her dolls are both for the young and the young at heart (like me).

My Ulap had several adventures already (but mostly within Cordillera- as this is the place where I work). 

In these pictures, my husband took Ulap for me (he's soooo kind to take my doll. Really). They took a hike up the real Mt. Ulap and took pictures of her.

Ulap with Auntie Lola  with the wacky pose (we didn't get Lola's name) 

Going up Sta. Fe Route
Ulap overlooking La Union/ Pangasinan

Ulap enjoying her hike 
Ulap on the way home

If you want to have your own Dolldalita, you can go to 
https://www.dolldalita.com
Buy Pinoy! Buy Local!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hugot Pa More sa Mt. Ulap

The Mt. Ulap Fire

Why Mt. Ulap Hikes are Suspended